Acme Drift City Crew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the most friendly and helpful crew

2 posters

Acme's Hotest Car Event! - *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Sky
    Sky

Acme's Hotest Car Event! - *UNDER CONSTRUCTION* Empty Acme's Hotest Car Event! - *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Post  Sky Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Section is under costruction Very Happy

Last edited by Sky on Wed Dec 01, 2010 10:13 am; edited 1 time in total
    Warp
    Warp

Acme's Hotest Car Event! - *UNDER CONSTRUCTION* Empty Re: Acme's Hotest Car Event! - *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Post  Warp Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:41 am

Well, I like your idea, but...

Why did you put me and WeMajor as the judges? Maybe WeMajor agreed to be the judge, but I sure didn't, I only said the idea was good. Besides, I think, you sohuld change the form format.

1) Name of the picture.
    2) IGN
    3) *picture*

Each picture should be posted in it's own thread.

Sky, you should work on this event. I think it's too early to release this event, don't be in a rush, you're too impatient.
    Sky
    Sky

Acme's Hotest Car Event! - *UNDER CONSTRUCTION* Empty Re: Acme's Hotest Car Event! - *UNDER CONSTRUCTION*

Post  Sky Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:45 am

I never said it was ready..
    look at the time i made it... at freaking 4:47 AM!!!
    I was tired like hell and wanted to sleep...
    i just writed what were on my mind and ofcourse the contest is far from being ready..
    i just threw up a bunch of ideas to see if you like it
    Besides... Read the last sentences it says clearly that if you dont want to be the judge
    i can be the first one.. and then the winner will be the next judge and so on.. the next judge of the contest will be the last winner..

what about prizes? Very Happy
    you think your up to give prizes to the winners?
    Warp
    Warp

Post  Warp Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:58 am

I have already told, you are too impatient ;D. Think throught the event and post it. You don't have to post it, if you don't feel like putting effort into it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content