Acme Drift City Crew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the most friendly and helpful crew

2 posters

ArkRide (WeMajor)

WeMajor
    WeMajor

ArkRide (WeMajor) Empty ArkRide (WeMajor)

Post  WeMajor Sun Dec 05, 2010 1:48 am

Sup guys. My name's Andrew and nice to meet ya all! Actually i've been using ArkRide as my nickname for ages but i wanted to create a new char, so that's why i'm WeMajor here. I'ma 18 years old and currently I study. Gotta lot of homework every day and shit routine. However, i also try to find time for myself. I'm editing videos (www.youtube.com/arkrid3), also cwalkin with Warp and now started hiphoppin. As of late being in Acme crew became my hobby since i like leading and co-loading things. I hope to have a nice time with you, guys, and looking forward making new friends! Peace.
    Sky
    Sky

ArkRide (WeMajor) Empty Re: ArkRide (WeMajor)

Post  Sky Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:50 am

WeMajor wrote:Sup guys. My name's Andrew and nice to meet ya all! Actually i've been using ArkRide as my nickname for ages but i wanted to create a new char, so that's why i'm WeMajor here. I'ma 18 years old and currently I study. Gotta lot of homework every day and shit routine. However, i also try to find time for myself. I'm editing videos (www.youtube.com/arkrid3), also cwalkin with Warp and now started hiphoppin. As of late being in Acme crew became my hobby since i like leading and co-loading things. I hope to have a nice time with you, guys, and looking forward making new friends! Peace.

Im glad to have you as one of my leaders.. and if not leader then just a comrade Smile