Acme Drift City Crew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the most friendly and helpful crew

3 posters

Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial)

Mihos
    Mihos

Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Empty Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial)

Post  Mihos Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:32 am

What's up
    Its Me NeverWanted.
    So this time i'll teach you how to earn free CC without paying GamesCampus !*@#~
    Before you doing my tutorial, get out of any game you played before you change your IP.

Step 1. Download This program http://hotspotshield.com/
    and now click on the icon on Desktop Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Hotspo10
    After you click on the icon, you should see that coming up Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Connec10

Step 2. go to http://gamescampus.com/ and log in by fill out here Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Step_310
    Now after you fill out your Username and Password, click here Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Step_410
    Now go to the left side of the Website and search for this and click it Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Step_510
    After you've done those steps go click here and start do some Survey Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Step_610

Btw, you can to fill out a "Fake" information on survey as Fake name Fake Phone Number Adress Etc. Etc.
    But i'll make it easy for you so you can fill it faster then just do Blah blah blah.
    First of all download this http://www.roboform.com/[url][/url] that's allow you to fill out your information by click on a button.
    After you got this go here http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/ this site gives you "Fake" information.
    To learn how to use Roboform to fill your information on it Watch this.

P.S.
    Don't forget to turn off your Hotspot Shield when you finish, before you login to game make it Offline.

Enjoy your free CC my friends
    NeverWanted. Wink
    Mihos
    Mihos

Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Empty Re: Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial)

Post  Mihos Tue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 am

Guys i have ALOT more to give you.
    Replay my Tutorial and saw me if you got any CC.
    The more Replay's i'll get the MORE tricks to make FAST cc i'll put in the tutorial.

NeverWanted.
    WeMajor
    WeMajor

Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Empty Re: Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial)

Post  WeMajor Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:40 am

This helped me like no tomorrow, i've made about 2k cc with it. Thanks a lot. Can't wait for more tricks!
    Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) 11111110
    PS Happy upcoming new year Smile and merry xmas
    Mihos
    Mihos

Post  Mihos Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:00 pm

Glad i could help you Major Smile
    WeMajor
    WeMajor

Post  WeMajor Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:44 am

I keep getting this message but it always disappears and reappears. Has anybody got any suggestions?
    I've tried changing browsers, computers it still will appear, dunno what to do Sad.
    Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Error11
    WeMajor
    WeMajor

Post  WeMajor Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:25 am

also, are there any ways to bypass cell phone confirmation pin?
    Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Untitl10
    Mihos
    Mihos

Post  Mihos Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:05 am

WeMajor wrote:also, are there any ways to bypass cell phone confirmation pin?
    Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Untitl10
    Major, look down your image and look for "Skip Sponsored Offer"
    you should press on "Skip" each time till you get to the 1 page before the last..
    it should be with a message that say "Congratulations".

and about the "Connection" problem its might be a ban.
    You should wait for a few days and see if its fix itself.
    but i'll look for way to fix it bro.
    DevC

Change IP and "How to earn free CC" (Tutorial) Empty NEED HELP MY DRIFT CITY BEING BLOCKED

Post  DevC Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:51 pm

hey never my drift city is not workin after installing hotspot. it keeps saying "he is blocked please contact support" on the IN GAME log in screen

WHAT DO I DO!!!!
    Mihos
    Mihos

Post  Mihos Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:15 pm

DevC wrote:hey never my drift city is not workin after installing hotspot. it keeps saying "he is blocked please contact support" on the IN GAME log in screen

WHAT DO I DO!!!!
    First of all.. don't panic...
    Second.. Turn off the Hotspot shield.. >.<
    badburn
    badburn

Post  badburn Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:27 pm

why not working to me i follow the instruction
    WeMajor
    WeMajor

Post  WeMajor Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:05 am

badburn wrote:why not working to me i follow the instruction
    what exactly not working?
    i would help you if you explain that and/or send some screenies. good luck there

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:06 am