Acme Drift City Crew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the most friendly and helpful crew

4 posters

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP)

Warp
    Warp

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Empty Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP)

Post  Warp Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:43 am

Here it is! The long awaited Party Patrol tutorial! Many people don't know what it is and how to do it, so I decided to to teach you.

There are 3 types of patrol:

Normal Patrol
    2way Patrol
    4way Patrol

In this tutorial, I'll post the 2way, but before I do, I'll tell you the differences between them.

Normal Patrol - Solo patrol, Very Easy, Slow, 3h Parts, No mysterious Gift Boxes.

2way - 2 People, Normal Difficulty, Average Speed, 5-6H Parts, 3 Mysterious Boxes.

4way - 4 People, Hard (good luck finding 4 people, who are good in pp), Very Fast, 2-3H Parts, 3 Mysterious Boxes.

In my opinion, 2way is the best, because it has the best chance to be succesfull. You can sell an H part for 2k in the Parts Shop, so in 2 patrols you will get approximately 20k!

What can you get from the Mysterious Gift Boxes?

- Mittron Fireworks (Useless)
    - 5ML Liquid Mittron ( 10-15k in AH)
    - 1 Mittron Enhancer ( 20-30k in AH)
    - 5 Mittron Enhancers at once!
    - 300L Fuel (save up on gas)

Okay, lets get to the tutorial already!

1) Get a 2nd member in your party and go to the roo outpost. There you see a yellow light, that's where you take the Patrol Mission. Once the mission starts, 1 member goes straight and the other one turn to the right (my route is always right).

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10126

2) You have to patrol 160 Circles in 1 Minute? Don't Worry! Each 5 circles patrolled will give you additional 7 seconds bonus!

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10127

3) From time to time, you will get the Emergency Patrol Request which is short for EP. When you get EP, you must instantly get it,if you don't, your time will start decreasing! If you take it, you will get additional 12-15 seconds bonus, depending on how fast you were able to take it.

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10128

4) Everytime you take an EP, you will receive some EXP and an H Part!

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10129

5) In the end of the mission, you will receive EXP and 3 Mysterious Boxes. I reccomend opening the boxes only when you have like 30 of them. You don't have to do it, if you don't want to ;D.

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10130

Well, I guess that's all! Have fun PP'ing!

Thanks, Bong, for doing a PP with me.
    Sky
    Sky

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Empty Re: Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP)

Post  Sky Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:20 am

Warp wrote:Here it is! The long awaited Party Patrol tutorial! Many people don't know what it is and how to do it, so I decided to to teach you.

There are 3 types of patrol:

Normal Patrol
    2way Patrol
    4way Patrol

In this tutorial, I'll post the 2way, but before I do, I'll tell you the differences between them.

Normal Patrol - Solo patrol, Very Easy, Slow, 3h Parts, No mysterious Gift Boxes.

2way - 2 People, Normal Difficulty, Average Speed, 5-6H Parts, 3 Mysterious Boxes.

4way - 4 People, Hard (good luck finding 4 people, who are good in pp), Very Fast, 2-3H Parts, 3 Mysterious Boxes.

In my opinion, 2way is the best, because it has the best chance to be succesfull. You can sell an H part for 2k in the Parts Shop, so in 2 patrols you will get approximately 20k!

What can you get from the Mysterious Gift Boxes?

- Mittron Fireworks (Useless)
    - 5ML Liquid Mittron ( 10-15k in AH)
    - 1 Mittron Enhancer ( 20-30k in AH)
    - 5 Mittron Enhancers at once!
    - 300L Fuel (save up on gas)

Okay, lets get to the tutorial already!

1) Get a 2nd member in your party and go to the roo outpost. There you see a yellow light, that's where you take the Patrol Mission. Once the mission starts, 1 member goes straight and the other one turn to the right (my route is always right).

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10126

2) You have to patrol 160 Circles in 1 Minute? Don't Worry! Each 5 circles patrolled will give you additional 7 seconds bonus!

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10127

3) From time to time, you will get the Emergency Patrol Request which is short for EP. When you get EP, you must instantly get it,if you don't, your time will start decreasing! If you take it, you will get additional 12-15 seconds bonus, depending on how fast you were able to take it.

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10128

4) Everytime you take an EP, you will receive some EXP and an H Part!

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10129

5) In the end of the mission, you will receive EXP and 3 Mysterious Boxes. I reccomend opening the boxes only when you have like 30 of them. You don't have to do it, if you don't want to ;D.

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Dc_10130

Well, I guess that's all! Have fun PP'ing!

Thanks, Bong, for doing a PP with me.

thank you very much!
    now i can do it normally
    this PP system never was on IJJI DC half year ago..
    so i always did patrol myself even if i were in a party patroling with friends
    i didnt knew that they added this cool system Smile
    now i know at least
    dylanmart

Party Patrol Tutorial! (PP) Empty THANKS :D

Post  dylanmart Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Thanks a LOT !
    man, i realy appreaciate it!!
    trickout42
    trickout42

Post  trickout42 Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:26 pm

I really would like someone that has done it alot to show me cause i have tryed to do a 2-person partol and idk if im doing something wrong or what but i do go for the EP everytime it comes up yet i never have been able to complete a 2 person partol.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:58 am