Acme Drift City Crew

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the most friendly and helpful crew

3 posters

Drift Tutorial !Small!

Hornager

Drift Tutorial !Small! Empty Drift Tutorial !Small!

Post  Hornager Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:18 am

Okay, so a small drift tutorial for now, as im in school:)I will provide a big tutorial during the weekend

Okay, lets see.

Normal drifting Difficulty **
    This is where you simply tap shift and drift around a corner, usefull for corners that are not 90 degrees, corners like the first one in Moon Downtown. Simply tap shift and drift.

Grip Drifting: Difficulty***

Pretty basic here as well, but this time, its a very shallow drift. The entire point of this is to turn in the the direction of your corner, and drift. This prevents speed loss.MUST on maps like Cras Mountain

???????????????? Difficulty :****

I really do not know what this is called, but it is when you hold shift and the direction key, not acell, this is a very nice way to drift around corners such a moon Downtown top left. Go, then hold shift and left, you will drift exaclty to the inner lane, saving you much time. NOTE: i suggest doing this with blue tint, as you loose much speed.

Snaking V1:Difficulty*******

This is a non- pro version of snaking, although ive seen pros do it. It involves going in your prefered side of the road, and doing a drift, getting aboost, returning to that side of the road, and repeating, great in Moon Island.

Snaking V2: Difficulty:*****************************

This is the hardest drift in Drift City. You must know your drift booster timing exactly and learn the coveted Perfect Drift,this is the drift that eliminated speed loss and provides the racer with the best drift booster. Mastering this tecnique is very hard. Basically: it involves snaking from one side of the road to the other, drift boosting all the time.

NOTE: I will provide a video to accompany these, later, when i get back home.

Hope i helped you out a bit.
    Please do not flame, I am not pro, so i wrote this from my own experiences, also dedicated training by
    -CoDeX-, Haunt and _Chavit0_

Warp
    Warp

Drift Tutorial !Small! Empty Re: Drift Tutorial !Small!

Post  Warp Thu Dec 09, 2010 1:00 pm

Hornager, it's nice that you are trying to give people a complete ttorial on racing, but let me tell you.... Nobody would bother remembering this stuff... You just have to race the map over and over again untill you have learned the map nad you already know when and where you sohuld either normal drift or fast drift.
    dylanmart

Post  dylanmart Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:33 pm

Warp wrote:Hornager, it's nice that you are trying to give people a complete ttorial on racing, but let me tell you.... Nobody would bother remembering this stuff... You just have to race the map over and over again untill you have learned the map nad you already know when and where you sohuld either normal drift or fast drift.

Yeah, you are kind of right, you have to just know the turns.
    And practice more and more.
    BUT
    i must say, that he helped me , when he said that you drift without accelerating.
    Now, i'm sure i can do turns i couldnt do before, i have to train on that.
    So yeah, it can help .
    So thanks Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:24 am